OPEN FOR DONATIONS
Please see our Facebook page www.facebook.com/FirstDaysCharity for the most up-to-date donations list or click the "Click here to donate" button below which will take you to the full up-to-date list on our Eventbrite page.
We kindly ask that ALL items are booked in to help us manage stock levels. Please click the donate button below to book in your items.
Donations can be dropped off at our Warehouse Monday - Thursday 9.30am-2.30pm
ADDRESS: Unit 9, The Business Centre, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, RG41 2QZ.
PLEASE NOTE: Booking a slot requires registration via the link on the event page, rather than simply clicking "going" or "interested".
Please be prepared to show your 'event' ticket when dropping off your donations, thanks.
Items that have not been booked in will be politely turned away.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES (when dropping off your donations)
1. Ring the doorbell and stand back 2metres.
2. A member of staff will answer the door but will wait inside while you unload the car.
3. Once you have unloaded items get back in the car and when it is safe the member of staff will bring the donation in.
4. Donations will be left in the quarantine for 48hrs.
Please do not bring donations to us if you or a member of your family is unwell or you are within the recommended period of isolation.
Please DO NOT leave items outside our warehouse at any other times.
Thank you for your support.
First Days are collecting school uniforms to help families in need living within the Wokingham area.
We welcome donations of new and good quality pre-loved Primary School Uniform and Secondary School uniform including logo items, coats, school shoes, plimsoles and trainers
Current PINK BINS locations:
St Crispin’s School, Wokingham
We give gifts #FromOneFamilytoAnother, so if you wouldn't give it to your friends then please don't give it to us!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF DONATING TO FIRST DAYS
* We collect good quality baby clothes (0-3months), school uniform clothes and school shoes, winter coats (4-16 years), toys, baby toiletries and nappies and equipment. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any items which are broken, incomplete, stained or damaged. We will only accept goods that we would be happy to receive ourselves.
* We do not accept: car seats, mattresses or large electrical items for health and safety reasons.
* We will check all electrical items before passing them on, so if you know an item does not work properly please do not donate it.
* We reserve the right to sell your donations in order to buy items required for families. Sometimes we have a superfluity of certain items and a scarcity of others; in order to meet the needs of the community we may need to buy and sell items. Please be assured that no profit is made through the sale of your goods and all proceeds go directly to helping local families, much like when you donate and buy from charity shops.
If you would like to opt out of items being used in this way please state this when you donate.